What's needed for a healthy relationship?
So you may find yourself in a
relationship, and you are feeling strong feelings
for this other person. You want it to last - so here are a few
things that lead to a healthy relationship.
A healthy relationship involves:
* Laughing together.
* Being able to talk about sex and awkward topics.
* Accepting that moodiness and disagreements occur and that mistakes
* Accepting differences in each other.
* Sharing the same interests.
* Physical attraction.
* Being good friends.
* Trusting each other.
* Not having to change the other person.
* Talking easily and having open communication.
* Making an effort to work out disagreements.
What You Can Do