Popular Teen Magazines for Girls Only - Alphabetical
- offers alternative, feminist views for young women.
- proving some gals will do anything for kicks.
World - where chicks can celebrate all that is cool about
being a girl in the world, with features about everything from
makeup to inspirational ladies.
Girls - includes movie reviews, fashion, and advice on guys.
Online - community for teens, including advice columns, fashion
and beauty news, online catalogue shopping, and chat and message
Magazine - focuses on promoting positive messages and imagery
among African-American teens. Offers coverage of lifestyle, entertainment,
news, and history.
- for REAL girls with REAL issues. Guys, beauty, fashion, money,
parents, school, and more.
- an International e-teen for teen girls is written by and for
teen girls from all over the world.
Girl - fashion, fun, and advice for the young, trendy set.
- source for fashion, style, shopping, and celebrity news.
- fashion, beauty, fun.
Crush Zine - features advice, fiction, and quizzes.
Zone - monthly features include sports, fashion, quizzes,
travel, health, cooking, volunteering, and careers.
- online glamour magazine that features fashion, beauty, dating,
message board and the Glam Girl Directory.
- information about quizzes, games, horoscopes, fashion, beauty,
and news about favourite stars from music, TV, and movies.
magazine - provides news and style information from this popular
- UK-based magazine aimed at teenage girls, with news, TV, gossip,
beauty tips, and more.
- a site for frustrated girls who need to get out their aggressions.
- talk about stuff that makes us think. Share ideas, open your
mind, play, razz.
- chat, contests, quizzes, trauma-rama, style, entertainment,
beauty, love, relationships, and other cool stuff.
- with fashion advice, interviews, a teen view of the world of
style, and more. Hosted by Help For Kids.
- features a party planner, reviews, style secrets, resources,
- always new, daily dose of teen.
Scene Magazine - featuring celebrity news, fashion, music,
advice, horoscopes, and more.
Vogue - includes excerpts from the Condé Nast print
magazine, as well as online features including forums and promotions.
Voices - educational forum that challenges media images of
women and serves as a vehicle of change. Written by teen women.
- magazine and book series written by teens for teens. Student
can submit nonfiction, fiction, poetry, art, photos, music, reviews,
- a webzine for 11-14 year-old girls, discussing the feelings
of first crushes, first periods and bras, and being between teenagers
- includes email addresses, tarot readings, polls, celebrities,
horoscopes, shopping, and quizzes.
Colors - cosmetics, accessories, competitions, and celebrity
gossip, plus all the latest makeup colours, fashion news, and
4 Teens - for young teen women.
Magazines, Sites & E-zines