Popular Websites For Girls Only - Alphabetical
- includes quizzes, personal advice, funny and embarrassing moments,
and other information for teen girls. Created by Tampax, Always,
- online community devoted to promoting and encouraging girls
and women to learn how to fly.
Income of Her Own - organization devoted to supporting the
economic empowerment of young women.
- provides fashion, beauty, diet, and exercise information for
Girl - includes quizzes, personal advice, funny and embarrassing
moments, and other information for teen girls. Created by Tampax,
Always, and Alldays.
Conference - annual event that celebrates girls' achievements
and increases awareness about issues of importance to girls.
Culture - photo essay by Lauren Greenfield that reveals the
insecurities, dreams, and secret rituals of girls growing up in
Power! - multi-issue, national public education campaign sponsored
by U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Helps to encourage
9- to 13- year old girls to make the most of their lives.
- safe online community for girls using technology in a collaborative
and multicultural online space.
- educates and empowers girls in math, science, and technology.
- for style, beauty, and fashion.
- presents information relevant to teen girls' social and academic
- hopes to act as an ongoing workshop where adolescent girls and
their parents can teach and learn from each other by sharing personal
- created by, for and about girls in middle school, ages 11 to
14, containing history and technology information.
- site for girls' sports - basketball, soccer, running, swimming,
volleyball, and more.
Teen Girl Central - includes keypals, advice, surveys, tests,
bloopers, and more.
- entertainment hub keeping teens in touch with music, gossip,
celebs, beauty, and news.
Project - organization dedicated to saving the selves of girls
by creating a culture that is emotionally, physically, and socially
Unlimited - offers an online community for teenage girls,
containing information and advice on topics such as boys, education,
work, news, and the environment.
- allows girls to express themselves through reviews, surveys,
letters, poems, and creative writing.
2B - opportunity for teen girls to grow and take action in
their communities. Operated by Girl Scouts of the USA.
- online community for teen girls. Meet new friends, get some
advice, and discuss the things that matter to you.
- website and television show for teenage girls from the Oxygen
network. Includes entertainment news, advice, opinion, and chats.
Love Hurts - a guide on abuse in relationships, including
a warning signs quiz, respect checklist, helpful ideas, stories,
and advice for friends.
Magazines, Sites & E-zines