Popular Teen Websites - Alphabetical
Canada - opportunities for young Canadians to connect with one
another through exchange programs and experience the diversity of
Canadian communities, languages, and cultures.
- directory dedicated to teenagers. Offers entertainment, chat,
an artist's corner, school tutorials, personal advice, and more.
Directory On Line (ADOL)
Information For Teenagers - includes what causes AIDS, ways
of becoming infected, what activities are safe, injecting drugs.
- place for Hispanic teens to share stories, swap experiences,
find information, or ask questions.
- information on styles, trends, news, games, and more.
- news and features, email, chat, message boards, and more.
- offers news for the classroom, a global community, and entertainment
- get help with problems, post art, chat and more.
- contains youth health information on smoking, sex, drugs, &
alcohol. CyberIsle includes a graffiti wall, discussion groups,
games, and quizzes.
Kids - complete guide to DFW kids and teens things to do,
places to see, hotlines, health and more.
Cut - check out the Chillhouse, where teens can interact with
each others via a bulletin board and chat room.
- dedicated to inspiring teen fitness, weight training, aerobics,
and nutrition and helping all teens get the most out of life.
Club - information, contests, discussions, and more for foster
Thinkers Society, The - student-run high school based organization
that improves communication and broadens perspectives to minimize
prejudice and ignorance.
Inside the Teenage Brain - scientific research may help explain
why adolescents behave the way they do, and influence parenting,
teaching, and understanding teenagers.
The Lost Children of Rockdale County - explores how a 1996
syphilis outbreak in a well-off Atlanta suburb affected over 200
teenagers and revealed their hidden lives, unknown to parents:
group sex, binge drinking, drugs, and violence.
- features games, beauty tips, homework help, message board, and
- message boards, chat, and a search engine just for teen web
School Cyberpals - meet high school students with similar
School Underground - community for fringe high school students
to communicate about their frustrations with mainstream high school
- offering e-mail, chat, e-cards, clubs, personal photo albums,
- allows students to rate and comment on their teachers, administrators,
and student gov officers. Includes summary of teacher ratings
and also provides college admissions advice.
To Be Popular In High School - message boards for teenagers
to post their thoughts about popularity and fitting in at high
Way - drama for teens. Includes bloopers, pictures, characters,
links, and more.
Place: A Web Site for Bereaved Siblings - for children and
teenagers grieving the death of a sibling. Includes message boards,
activities, and related information.
Kirgberger's I AM 4 Teens - with discussion forums, contests,
poetry, and more good stuff. Also offers information on the series
of books on Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul.
- trading post for teenagers. Offers auctions, chat, and bulletin
Survey 2001 - results of two surveys that asked teenagers
about a variety of topics.
Future - focuses on teens, particularly career and college
information. Build a resume online, find out about college finance
options, roommate stories, the military as an option and more.
- online community for teenagers, including chat, email, message
board, games, MIDI files, and more.
Teen Drivers - driving tips for new teenage drivers. Driving
around school, driving around town, driving in bad weather, how
to recognize fatigue, and more. Send in your tips.
York City Kids and Teens - local guide to NYC area childrens
and youth resources and groups, hotlines, parenting, health and
places to see and things to do.
by Teens International - enables teens to submit news, entertainment,
or personal stories on whatever they like.
Were Heroes! - celebrates British youth culture in the 20th
- with chat, forums, music, interviews, games and more.
Chieftain - online newspaper by and about Pueblo, Colorado's
to Live: Art and Life Beyond Street Violence - young Americans
tackle street violence through art and prose.
of the Surgeon General on Youth Violence - released January
- newsletter written by teens for teens on important health and
- provides advice, poetry, message boards, online journals, contests,
and articles on music and movies, self-esteem, school violence,
Center, The - resource for high school students, college students,
and teens. Meet other students and find useful information and
News Service - organization that was founded to provide teenagers
with local, national, and world news that is of interest to them.
- bringing teens exclusive content, online products to purchase,
movie and TV reviews, and more.
Advice Line - fill out one simple form and soon you will have
at least a dozen replies from teen operators.
Connection - links, chat room, pen pal list, home page helper,
Corner - horoscopes, chat, polls, style, advice, and more.
Fashion World - survey results for clothing, grooming, entertainment,
slang, and more.
Hoopla - book reviews, forums on a variety of topics, and
Information Center - addressing twelve of the top issues facing
Learning Network - offering college and career placement tips,
tools, and activities to teenagers with an emphasis on fun.
Movie Critic - Roger Davidson's archive of reviews.
of the Year - vote for the most outstanding or cool teen 13-19
and win prizes from the National Childrens Coalition and Streetcats.
Scene - provides teens with a way to keep in touch with other
teens around the world. Offers music files and movie clips along
Think Tanks of America - nonprofit organization that engages
teens in brainstorming the causes and prevention of school violence.
World News - international newspaper for teens to report news
from their home countries, swap opinions, and learn about teen
issues around the world.
- online community for U.K. teenagers. Includes chat and discussion
- features politics, movies, TV, music, and message board.
- where teens who've been there and done that can share their
troubles and triumphs.
- surveys and message boards for teens on fashion, clothing, music,
hair styles, horoscopes, embarrassing stories, cars, quotes, teen
advice, school, and more.
Online - site run, made, and started by teens.
Only Art Gallery - computer art display made by teens that
includes voting booth and more.
Network - offers articles, chat, message boards, and everyday
- a place you can give the world a piece of your mind and just
hang out with some friends.
- offers teen chat, forums, music and movie reviews, contests,
- sexuality and relationship information from the Planned Parenthood
Federation of America.
- offers directory of fashion, entertainment, lifestyle, teen
chat, homework help, and more.
Lot - made by teens, for teens.
Street Journal Classroom Edition - newspaper devoted to preparing
young people for the decisions that will shape their economic
Magazines, Sites & E-zines