Encouraging Words on Homework
Here are some suggestions of things
to say to teens to keep homework
time on an upbeat note:
* You're right on track. You learn fast!
* Keep going, it's getting better.
* You should be proud of yourself. Good thinking.
* I like to see you working that way.
* Now you have the hang of it. Right on!
* You really stick to it. You did a lot of work today.
* I knew you could. That's the best ever.
* Nice going. I'm proud of you.
* Keep on trying, it will come... ...that's the spirit.
Opening Up & Talking